Applications for the AA CY VS 2014 are now open !
The workshop will be hosted in:
- University of Nicosia – Wednesday 22/7 to Friday 25/7
- Kato Pyrgos High School – Saturday 26/7 to Saturday 1/8
Accommodation & breakfast at Kato Pyrgos will be provided for free until Saturday 1/8.
- AA Visiting School Scholarship: £195 which includes the £60 Visiting Membership fee- Please see deadlines below.
- Standard Fee: £595 which includes a £60 Visiting Membership. If you are already a member, the total fee will be reduced automatically by £60 by the online payment system.
- 15th of July– Final Registration: Deadline for Standard registration fee.
- 15th of Mat– Scholarships Application: Deadline for Scholarship application
The workshop is open to current architecture and design students, PhD candidates and young professionals worldwide.
Fees are non refundable and do not include flights. Although University of Nicosia will provide access to the Computer Lab, students are advised to bring their own laptops and digital equipment. Please ensure this equipment is covered by your own insurance, as the AA takes no responsibility for items lost or stolen at the workshop.
All participants traveling from abroad are responsible for securing any visa required for entry to Cyprus by contacting their local consulate. Cyprus is an EU member but not part of the Schengen area therefore Schengen Visa will not grant you entry. Beware that flights to (or entry from) the North will not guarantee you entry to the South where the workshop will be held. After payment of fees, the AA School can provide a letter confirming participation in the workshop.